- Jitney Jaunts are local trips using the NSC bus & are limited to 16 passengers (12 person
minimum). There are no tour guides on these trips.
- When dining as a group, please keep in mind that some establishments will include
a gratuity of up to 18%. Every effort is made to provide individual checks, but some
restaurants cannot accommodate this request. If this is the case, checks will be provided
for tables of 4.
- Jitney Jaunts are for NSC Members only.
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration. Phone reservations are permitted, but a
credit card payment is required.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the published departure time.
For a Complete List of Available Trips Please Check Out Our Newsletter
- Flyers are available in the lobby with full information on all the trips.
- Deposits and completed reservation forms (available on flyers) are required upon
registration of all extended trips. Final payment deadlines are listed on flyers.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before published departure time.
Trip Policies and Procedures
- Please sign up for trips as soon as possible and at least 40 days prior to the trip. Payments
to the bus company and destinations are due & trips will be cancelled due to lack of
- You can register for trips in person or by phone, Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- All NEW Trips cannot be registered for until the 1st of the month
- All trips are rain or shine
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations unless the seat can be resold. For trips costing
less than $15, refunds will be issued in the form of credits.
- Phone numbers & emergency contact information are required for all trip participants.
- Individuals requiring assistance – NSC offers a wheel-chair lift for Jitney Jaunts only
– please notify Receptionist when you make your reservation. Individuals requiring
assistance to meet basic needs must travel with a companion. A reservation must be
purchased for the companion to ensure seating.